DIGITAL DESIGN DIRECTOR
The person we are looking for will plan digital campaigns, services and experiences.
We are looking for a professional who can deal with art direction in the digital field. He/she will take care of every step in the design process: from user research to digital or physical prototyping, focusing on visual and graphic elements.
Latte Creative is an agency that works mainly with non profit clients to create high-quality, innovative, and competitive products that can have a positive impact on society.
We believe design must be based on solid planning methodologies, in order to be able to go beyond purely aesthetic aspects.
The person we are looking for will have a deep knowledge of tools, methodologies and best practices in graphic and visual design, as well as User Experience / User Interface and concept development, constantly pursuing quality and functionality in the final results.
As a leader, he/she will have the responsibility of overseeing a junior team and freelancers, using organizational and managerial skills, encouraging mutual growth and ensuring a proactive environment, in which Latte Creative’s vision and quality standards are guaranteed.
The professional we are looking for will feel comfortable in sharing ideas with all players involved in a project, both internal team members and clients; he/she will understand the client’s needs and translate them into appropriate and surprising solutions.
Our future Art Director is a leader and a team player, he relates day by day with project managers, business developers and the creative supervisor. He will be under the Managing Director’s responsibility regarding general strategy, target definition and HR.
- 5/7 years sector experience
- 3+ years experience in a communication agency (at least 2 in a digital firm)
- 2+ years in a leadership role
- Visual and graphic design expert
- Expert in interactive technologies, best practices and new digital trends
- Excellent knowledge of professional tools (Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, inVision)
- Desired basic knowledge in CMS (WordPress, ModX, etc.)
- Passion and expertise in web/interaction
- Problem solving and fast sketching of ideas, streams, user journey, interfaces
- Ability to view and develop ideas for traditional instruments and digital ones
- High communication skills, particularly when it comes to explain creative concepts to clients and team
- Organization and management skills (team coordination and training, activities oversight)
- Good knowledge of social media assets and strategies
- Excellent English knowledge
- Desired, but not necessary requirement, experience in campaigning and/or the non-profit world
- Ideation and production of communication campaigns for customers
- Implementation of integrated projects
- Recruiting, training and management of junior professionals
- Freelance professionals recruiting
- Ensure the quality of all creative works
- Seek appropriate solutions and develop creative concepts and communication platforms, starting from the brief without losing sight of the strategic assets of the brand communication;
- Communicate ideas clearly and concisely, involving and directing the team
- Embrace our philosophy
- Be a mentor and a coach team, developing projects and managing results
- You may need to travel or attend events / meetings with customers
Competitive, dependent upon experience.
How to apply
Please send us a cover letter, your CV and your portfolio through the contact form.