Art Director Senior
Are you a highly skilled Art Director with a passion for designing impactful digital campaigns, services, and experiences? Latte Creative, working primarily with non-profit clients, is on the lookout for a versatile and experienced Senior Art Director to join our team.
At Latte Creative, we are dedicated to crafting innovative and competitive products that leave a positive mark on society. Our ideal candidate is a versatile creative visionary with a strong background in digital art direction. They will be responsible for overseeing every facet of the design process, drawing from their deep knowledge of design thinking methodologies and best practices in concept development, graphic design, and visual aesthetics.
As a team leader, you will play a pivotal role in supervising our junior team members and freelancers, utilizing your organizational skills to foster mutual growth and maintain a positive work environment. Your role will be critical in upholding Latte Creative’s vision, mission, and commitment to design excellence.
- Organize, lead and mentor junior team members and freelancers.
- Collaborate with non-profit clients to understand their needs and translate them into creative solutions.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including project management, business development, and creative staff.
- Report directly to the Head of Production for strategic planning, goal setting, and HR-related matters.
- 5 to 7 years of industry experience, with at least 5 years in a communication agency and 2 years in a leadership role.
- Expertise in visual and graphic design, interactive technologies, and staying up-to-date with digital trends.
- Ability to realize communication projects and integrated campaigns, through all stages, from concept to production, across various media etc (print, digital, video)
- Proficiency in professional design tools
- Strong communication skills to effectively convey creative concepts to clients and team members and work paired with an creative director or an copywriter
- Excellent managerial and organizational abilities.
- Quick thinking and attention to detail while managing multiple projects.
- Solid knowledge of social media marketing strategies.
- Proficiency in both Italian and English languages.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in campaigning or with NGOs.
- Workshop facilitation or teaching experience.
- Basic copywriting and microcopy skills.
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience. We are open to considering candidates on a freelance basis temporarily.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit a cover letter, CV, and portfolio to email@example.com. Please note that applications without a cover letter and portfolio will not be considered. Join us in making a positive impact through creativity!
We won’t take into consideration any application without a cover letter and a portfolio.