Digital Art Director
Preferably Rome or Turin but we consider remote working (which would be anyway granted at the moment!)
We are looking for a talented art director who will play an essential role in designing digital campaigns, services and experiences.
Our dream candidate is a transversal figure, who has experience with art direction in the digital field.
Working mainly with non-profit customers, Latte Creative aims to create innovative and competitive products with a positive impact on society.
We strongly believe that design should be based on a solid method for it to go beyond the pure aesthetic.
The person we are looking for will have to deal with every aspect of the design process; they must have a deep knowledge of the aspects, methodologies and best practices of concept development, graphic and visual design, aimed at a constant search for quality and functionality in the results.
As a team leader, they will be responsible for supervising the junior team and freelancers, making use of organizational skills and ensuring a constant mutual growth and a positive environment, in which the vision, mission, design and aesthetic quality of Latte Creative are guaranteed.
The candidate must be at ease in transmitting their ideas to the people involved in the various steps of the work, both internal team and customers, and must be able to understand and interpret the customer’s needs by translating them into adequate and creative solutions.
Our future art director is a leader and a team player, relating in the day by day with the pm department, with the biz dev manager, and the creative supervisor, while responding directly to the CEO for what concerns the definition of strategies, goals and HR.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in the field; 3+ years in a communication agency, 2+ dealing with digital products and in a leadership role;
- expert of visual and graphic design, interactive technologies, best practices, and new digital trends;
- ability to decline the idea from the most traditional media (print) to all digital touch points (e.g. websites, videos);
- high communication skills, including the ability to articulate creative and rational concepts to the client and the team;
- managerial and organizational skills;
- ability to think and react quickly, maintaining attention to detail on multiple projects at the same time;
- good knowledge of social media marketing strategies;
- Italian and English languages proficiency.
Nice to have
- Spanish fluency;
- experience in campaigning or in NGO;
- basic copywriting and microcopy skills.
Competitive, commensurate with experience. We also consider candidates on a freelance basis.
How to apply
Please send us a cover letter, your CV and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
We won’t take into consideration any application without a cover letter and a portfolio.