Digital media strategist
Preferred Rome or Turin. We can consider remote working.
We are looking for a digital strategist who is super-keen on digital marketing, paid advertisement, email marketing and digital contents creation. Someone who’s able to interpret data and statistics into meaningful insights.
You will working with the team that coordinates client briefs and projects for Latte clients. The Strategist will be responsible for ensuring that the paid social media strategy in order to meet client objectives.
Paid social media
- Manage the various types of Facebook Ads campaign
- Create detailed audience plans
- Understand A/B testing within Facebook and how it can contribute to an effective campaign
- Know the top paid social KPIs
- Assist in tracking setup (including explaining Facebook Pixel setup) of all features
- Create strong ad content, including great tone of voice, calls to action and images
- A deep understanding of Google Adwords and Google Grants
- Knowing what makes email marketing successful, including list building, content, segmentation and A/B testing
- Know to use the most important CRM (such as MailChimp and MailUp)
Analytics and reporting
- Using Google Analytics – you know where to find the key metrics and what they mean
- Using a data-driven approach to inform all your campaigns
- Taking Analytics data and turning it into meaningful insights to report to a client
Digital Marketing Project management
- Help and support the project management team for all aspects of a campaign, from addressing the client to the right strategy, developing project plans with deadlines and KPIs, and working with colleagues to get their bits of the project done
- Juggle different kinds of projects for different kinds of clients
- Write reports in plain English and Italian that get recommendations across clearly
- Confident presentation skills (Google presentation) – you’ll be able to take the results of a campaign and clearly talk a client through what it all means
Nice to have:
- 3+ year in digital agencies
- experience in non-profit work environment is appreciated
- Understanding the importance of content marketing, including blogs, social media and what makes strong web content
- Writing clear, concise and emotive copy for emails, landing pages, social media and websites. Understanding what different approaches are needed for content on different digital channels
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising and marketing automation
Attitude to work in cross-functional team; results orientation and customer satisfaction; excellent problem-solving skills.
Italian and English proficiency
Full time position
From time to time you will need to travel to attend meetings, events, or to go and visit the rest of the team in the other offices.
How to apply:
Please send us an email with your CV and a portfolio, if you have one, filling in the contact form. We’d like also to receive example of campaigns managed (objectives, strategy, budget, results).