Junior Art Director
Preferable Rome or Turin.
We are looking for a talented Junior Art Director, to join Latte Creative’s team.
Our dream candidate is a transversal figure, who has experience with art direction in the digital field.
Working mainly with non-profit customers, Latte Creative aims to create innovative and competitive products with a positive impact on society.
We strongly believe that design should be based on a solid method for it to go beyond the pure aesthetic.
The person we are looking for will deal with every aspect of the design process; they must have a good knowledge of the aspects, methodologies and best practices of concept development, graphic and visual design, aimed at a constant search for quality and functionality in the results.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field working with ATL, BTL, Digital and Social Campaigns;
- Passionate in creativity and brainstorming;
- Ability to decline the idea from the most traditional tools (print) to all digital touchpoints (e.g. websites, videos);
- Working in design software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Figma, Sketch;
- Ability to work independently and set your own priorities;
- Ability to work well as part of a team;
- Fluent English and Italian.
Nice to have
- Video & motion knowledge;
- Fluency in Spanish;
- Familiarity with the non-profit, arts or culture sector;
- Familiarity with ethical and sustainable culture;
Competitive, commensurate with experience. We also consider candidates on a freelance basis.
How to apply
Please send us a cover letter, your CV and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We won’t take into consideration any application without a cover letter and a portfolio.