Online Advertise Specialist
Latte Creative is looking for a Online Advertising Specialist to strengthen, lead and expand our talented creative team.
The Social Adv Specialist will be in charge of:
- Conducting analytical deep dives to further understand market trends and marketing activity, making recommendations in order to optimise ROI.
- Creating, implementing, tracking, analyzing and optimizing large scale complex paid social advertising campaigns in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
- Updating and creating day-by-day and ad hoc analytic reporting.
- Manage all social media advertising and strategic consulting services specifically relating paid social media for assigned account(s).
- Analyzing campaign results, identifying actionable opportunities (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.) to improve performance and scale.
- Conducting day-by-day and ad hoc analytic reporting.
- Providing timely and quality submission of data, analyse reports, learnings, and best practices and identify any field trends emerging through programme action in different countries.
- Managing the advertise campaigns for our internal platform Worth Wearing.
- 3+ years managing paid social programs across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Adwords and Grants, LinkedIn, Twitter; experience on other platforms, such as Pinterest and Snapchat (Preferably in-app Install).
- Knowledge of advanced data analysis techniques that include customer segmentation, predictive modeling, multivariate analysis, querying and reporting tools, A/B testing and statistical significance.
- Thoroughly and methodically collect, verify and record data, demonstrating attention to detail and identifying and correcting errors; maintains databases.
- Direct experience with analytics tools including Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics/Omniture.
- Excellent planning, goal setting, and prioritization skills, with complete adherence to the donors’ reporting guidelines.
- Strong communication skills – must be able to extrapolate insights from data and share those with the relevant stakeholder in a very easy-to-digest manner.
- A love for the nonprofit world is a great plus!
Preferably Rome but we consider working remotely.
Italian and English proficiency.
From time to time, you will need to travel to attend meetings, events and visit clients or to go and visit the rest of the team in the other offices.
Competitive, dependent upon experience.
We’ll consider any type of collaboration.
How to apply:
Please send us an email with your CV and a cover letter filling in the contact form.